Helix is the Modular System
for the Prone Positioning
for hospital use
the proper prone positioning of the patient in every ward where it is required.
Why is Helix PERFORMING?
harmoniously each element and subsystem
an individualized and relaxed support of the whole patient’s body
of modular elements, independent of each other
the proper adaptation to different morphologies and anthropometric measures of man and woman
the clinical staff to do frequent changes and postural adjustments
What does Helix IMPROVE?
- the homogeneous pressure distribution;
- the total body postural containment and alignment;
- thoracic and diaphragmatic decompression;
- the positioning of the head as needed;
- pressure unload of lower limbs, knees and elbows.
Helix cover and materials features ...
- it is composed of polymeric material, combines different features: ELASICITY; LOAD CAPACITY and SHAPE MEMORY
- it is covered by a fabric:
Resistant to Virus Penetration
Washable at high temperatures (95°C or dry)
✔ Disposable nonwoven covers kit for the individual patient to reduce the impact of the clinical staff in the management
✔ Pre-fitted mobile station to minimize the operations of the clinical staff contributing to the ward organization